As a member of the Guest Service Team at Trophy Lake Golf & Casting, you will be responsible for assuring exceptional, first-class service for our guests. You’ll set the standards for our guest experience by providing a positive first impression of the golf course as well as contribute to maintaining a functional course through guest assistance, cleaning of golf carts, and other appointed tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Guest Service professional will provide exceptional service in the following positions:
- Equipment Drop Attendant
- Equipment Runner
- Practice Facility Host
- First Tee Host
- Player Assistant
- Initiate contact with guests within 15 feet, with a robust welcome and the willingness to assist the guest.
- Must be proactive in anticipating the guest’s needs and engage in the commiserate level of guest interaction. Always yield to the guest.
- Must uphold a clean and orderly appearance and be dressed in uniform at the start of each shift.
- Assist in maintaining a clean environment including picking up trash in visible areas and eliminating clutter.
- Maintain knowledge in daily events, FAQ sheet, hours of operation, pace of play, and group event details.
- Must effectively communicate all pertinent information amongst his/her team members and supervisory staff regarding daily operations.
- Up sell at every opportunity by informing guests of additional items available for purchase and your personal recommendations.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to work well under pressure and balance multiple priorities and assignments.
- Must be highly service focused with a desire to engage with guests.
- Demonstrated initiative – ability to think, work, and make decisions to solve guest concerns based on sound judgment.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where continuous improvement is expected.
- Must be able to consistently achieve high work standards, attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness a must.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. or two years’ experience in similar customer service environment.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from guests, team members, or supervisory personnel.
- Ability to legibly write names of guests and type out on keyboard.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions as to course of action.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the team member must:
- Lift, reach, bend, twist, push, pull, squat, grasp and use arm-hand coordination on a consistent basis
- Have the ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally.
- Be able to work weekends and holidays, mornings, and evenings as business demands.
- Must be able to stand for up to four hours.
- May include outdoor work and exposure to related weather conditions to include but not limited to: sunshine, wind, rain, warm & cool temperatures.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
Oki Golf offers an impressive collection of benefits! Some benefits include:
ALL TEAM MEMBERS:
- Golf benefits for free play, guest passes and visits to all 8 Oki courses.
- 50% discount on shift meals
- 25% discount for you and up to four guests (not including alcoholic beverages)
- Flexible work environment
- 401K with company match
- Paid sick time
- Team Member Referral Program participation and more!
FULL-TIME TEAM MEMBERS: (regularly working 35+ hrs./week):
- Medical/dental/vision/telehealth coverage
- FSA options
- Company paid life insurance and long-term disability
- Paid vacation
- Holiday pay
POSITION HOURLY WAGE: $15.74 per hour
ABOUT OKI GOLF
From its quaint, fishing lodge-style clubhouse to its celebrated golf course, Trophy Lake Golf & Casting is a magnificent collaboration of nature and design, capturing the spirit and tradition of the Northwest. The celebration of two of the region’s most popular activities – golf and fishing – enhance the experience and create a resort feel that allows guests to truly escape and enjoy. Overlooking the 18th green and a dramatic waterfall that feeds one of Trophy Lake’s stocked fishing lakes, the Dry Fly Café features home-style Northwest cuisine with generous portions and courteous service.
Oki Golf is a golf management company with deep roots in the Pacific Northwest. We take pride in providing guests with an exceptional customer experience while offering expertise in golf, food & beverage, and event management. We are a collection of 10 premier Puget Sound golf courses providing championship golf course layouts and outstanding course conditions to players of all skill levels. With several Northwest golf courses located near Seattle, Everett and Olympia, our challenging course designs and unrivaled guest service provide an exceptional golf experience at unparalleled value to casual golfers, tournaments, and group golf outings.
Oki Golf is proud to be equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.