As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Join our team and earn a $250 sign on bonus and a free ski pass at Bretton Woods!!
To assist in the daily coordination of Housekeeping assignments to department staff, ensuring prompt and efficient operations
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Omni standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the resort.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper attire/uniform and name tag when working.
- Open Housekeeping department, assigning rooms to be cleaned each day to room attendants and creating boards. Assign VIP to room attendants and supervisors. Preparing supervisor boards of detailed information of rooms to inspect and action items.
- Coordinate arrivals and rooms inventory working closely with the Hotel Front Desk Rooms Controller. Maintain clear and efficient communication with the Front Desk and Supervisors.
- Monitor computer system, PMS, stats.
- Respond to all phone calls/requests from guests and other departments.
- Dispatch specific requests to floor supervisors and runners.
- Ensure rollaway beds, refrigerators and other requested items are inventoried and logged accurately.
- Enter and monitor housekeeping tickets in synergy. Coordinate Care and Out of Order rooms with Engineering and Front Office.
- Monitor Medallia, pass along and profile notes daily for housekeeping issues, communicating with engineering.
- Check in department shipments physically and receive orders in Birchstreet, submitting complete and accurate paperwork to accounts payable in a timely manner.
- Monitor office supply inventory, communicating needs to Director.
- Coordinate signatures and submission of weekly department Time Edit and Time Audit forms, as well as all Training Rosters, to Paymaster in a timely manner.
- Enter weekly department schedules in to Kronos in a timely manner.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in department.
- Complete all other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Ability to work cohesively with and support co-workers and management both within and outside of your department.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently input information into computer systems.
- Ability to work schedule based on resort occupancy and departmental need.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Fulltime, part time, ad on call positions available.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer