General Overview: Responsible for the efficient and timely cleanliness of guest units while providing an exceptional guest experience.
Reporting Relationship: Reports directly to the Housekeeping Lead. If the Housekeeping Lead is unavailable, report to the General Manager.
- All human resource matters to be reported directly to the General Manager.
Appearance Standard: Must be dressed in complete and proper uniform including name tag. A neat and clean professional appearance must be maintained at all times.
Duties include, but not limited to, the following:
- Provide an exceptional guest experience upon every interaction. Represent the Hotel in a positive manner at all times.
- Report to work at scheduled time with positive attitude.
- Attend “Stand Up Meetings” daily or as scheduled.
- Clean assigned rooms in a timely manner while maintaining the highest quality of cleanliness using approved methods which includes, but not limited to, the following: Make beds with clean matching sheets, dust furniture, replenish guest supplies and towels, clean bathroom, vacuum, wipe down mirrors, clean windows, and replace amenities.
- Complete guest requests.
- Communicate with Housekeeping Lead when rooms are ready for inspection.
- Report items in need of repair to by notifying the front desk.
- Prevent loss or damage to hotel supplies, the hotel property and the guests’ property. Never leave a guest room open or a room attendant cart unattended.
- Turn in any items left in the guest rooms to the Front Desk labeled with room # and date found.
- Keep room attendant cart clean, neat, and stocked at all times. Empty vacuum at the end of shift.
- Clean lobby / hallways / elevator as directed.
- Perform special projects to maintain the “cleanest” guest experience possible.
- Stock company cars as needed / directed.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with all departments
- Notify Housekeeping Lead when stock is low in supply rooms.
- Report all potential safety hazards to the Front Desk and the General Manager.
- Standing/walking (100%) of shift, Cleaning (100%), Customer correspondence (10%), & lifting up to 25 lbs. (100%). Maximum 50 lbs.
- Bending and kneeling for cleaning of jetted tubs, showers/tubs, and tile floors in guest rooms.
- Must possess basic time management skills.
- Must have the ability to clean a unit within the set time standard while simultaneously providing a superior level of cleanliness.
- Communicate frequently and efficiently with all departments in a polite professional manner
- Must thrive in a time sensitive fast paced environment
- Must be able to meet physical and other requirements of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.