Position: Guest Services Agent
General Overview: Ensures the best experience for our guests while performing all necessary duties the job position entails
Reporting Relationship: Reports directly to the Assistant General Manager. If the AGM is unavailable, report to the General Manager.
- All human resource matters to be reported directly to the General Manager.
Appearance Standard: Must be dressed in complete and proper uniform including name tag. A uniformed vest and under shirt will be supplied. Black slacks and black shoes are required. A polished professional appearance must be maintained at all times.
General Duties Description:
- Assist guests with arriving and departing
- Answering phones and completing reservations
- Guest correspondence via phone, email, and/or in person
- Utilizes sales techniques to ensure the highest revenue possible
- Responsible for the cash drawer, cash handling, credit transactions, and nightly cash drop deposits
- Verifies reservation totals with the guests and prints receipts as needed
- Check Reservation System frequently for new reservations from OTA sites
- Complete Pre-Arrival emails daily
- Complete Trip Advisor Emails daily
- Take payments for reservations or lobby products
- Input and complete the Housekeeping Report daily with any guest requests or notes
- Perform necessary lobby opening procedures
- Perform necessary lobby closing procedures
- Report and document any repairs to Maintenance staff
- Report and converse daily with all departments to ensure the highest level of communicative efficiency
- Document observations from the day/shift on the FYI Report
- Keep front desk/ lobby area clean and tidy
- Maintain an outgoing and friendly disposition at all times while on shift
- Report required lobby supplies to AGM when low
- Standing/walking (100%) of shift, phone correspondence (50-75%), Typing (90%), Customer correspondence (100%), & lifting up to 10 lbs. (10%).
- Must possess basic computer skills
- Must have the ability to multitask while simultaneously providing a superior guest experience
- Communicate frequently and efficiently with all departments in a polite professional manner.
- Must be able to meet physical and other requirements of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.