Position: Maintenance Staff
General Overview: Responsible for the inspection, evaluation, and repairs of all guest units, guest areas, and properties
Reporting Relationship: Reports directly to the Maintenance Supervisor. If the Maintenance Supervisor is unavailable, report to the General Manager.
- All human resource matters to be reported directly to the General Manager.
Appearance Standard: Must be dressed in complete and proper uniform including name tag. Shirt must be tucked in. A polished professional appearance must be maintained at all times.
General Duties Description:
- Attend morning meetings daily with the Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintain a clean polished exterior impression for all properties
- Hot Tub cleaning/servicing
- Fireplace cleaning/servicing
- Hot water heater cleaning/servicing
- Elevator and Ice Machine cleaning/servicing
- Sewage Pump audits / servicing
- Safety Checks of grounds, units, and properties
- Guest requests
- Painting, staining, drywall repair
- Plumbing, electrical, lighting, and furniture repair
- Rekeying and lock maintenance
- Repairing and servicing Housekeeping Equipment
- Clean/detail/refuel company vehicles
- Washer/Dryer maintenance and servicing
- Grounds maintenance
- Carpentry and Pest control if needed
- Assisting other departments as needed
- After hours trouble call: when Maintenance Supervisor is off duty
- Standing/walking (100%) of shift, Repairing (75%), Hot Tub Services (50%), Customer correspondence (10%), & lifting up to 10 lbs. (100%). Maximum 50 lbs.
- Must possess basic time management and self direction skills
- Must have the ability to multitask while simultaneously providing a superior guest experience
- Communicate frequently and efficiently with all departments in a polite professional manner
- Must thrive in a time sensitive fast paced environment
- Must be able to meet physical and other requirements of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.