Here at onsemi we take great pride in our internship program
and the efforts we take to provide students with hands-on industry
experience. We provide competitive pay, medical benefits, various
networking event opportunities, and flexible hours based on school
The Power Solutions Group’s planning organization is seeking a self-driven
and motivated professional to join their New Product and Business Unit
Demand Planning (BUPM) team, located in Phoenix, Arizona. As a New
Product Planning Intern, you will have the opportunity to assist with the
successful introduction of new module products in the Advanced Power
Solutions Division. The New Product Planning Intern will interface with
many individuals globally and see first-hand how the many facets of the
supply chain interact. As a Business Unit Planning Analyst, you will have
the opportunity to coordinate the various pieces of the supply demand
match process, to conduct data analysis to improve our supply chain
operations, and to help us to improve efficiency and reduce cost.
This opportunity will ask a student to have the following performance
• Participate in the Planning organization of the supply chain for various
new product development (NPD) projects, specialized in module
• Review and communicate manufacturing capacity conditions along the
entire supply chain in support of new product project forecasts.
• Review and communicate sample support requests to sales, Customer
Services, manufacturing, and Business Units module developers.
• Validate systems and coordinate manufacturing site readiness in order to
support timely part release of new products.
• Monitor and coordinate resolutions to supply chain issues during the
execution of new product projects in order to minimize delivery impact to
customer ramp-up and facilitate initial order fulfillment.
• Communicate status and make recommendations regarding supply chain
readiness to various stakeholders including Marketing, Procurement,
Logistics, and Manufacturing.
• Assist with process improvement opportunities and communicate
solutions to upper management.
• Working with our Supply Chain Analyst teams to:
• Provide early warning to sales/marketing/customer service where issues
• Publish business summary information to Customer Service
• Review capacity vs. demand trend and request capacity adjustments as
• Collaborating with BU Marketing on:
• Review Consensus Demand Plan
• Analyze revenue gaps and strategic direction to identify and communicate
opportunities for the Business Unit and the company
In order to be considered for an internship, you must be a student currently
enrolled in school pursuing an accredited degree program.
• Pursuing degree in Supply Chain Management (or relevant field)
• Proficiency in Microsoft products, especially Excel (VLOOKUP,
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Ability to identify, communicate, and implement opportunities for process
• Well-organized and excellent time management skills as well as the ability
to handle a large volume of ongoing assignments.
• Effective oral and written communication & presentation skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity onsemi is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The Company maintains policies and practices that are designed to prevent discrimination or harassment against any qualified applicant or employee to the extent prohibited by federal, state and local laws and regulations. By way of example, discrimination on the basis of race (actual or perceived), ethnicity, color, religion (including any terms or conditions that would require a person to violate or forgo a sincerely held practice of their religion, unless it causes a bona fide undue hardship on the conduct of business), ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information (including test results), status as a protected veteran, uniform service member status or discharge status, political affiliation, union membership, gender identity or gender expression, certain arrest or criminal history records, homelessness, use of lawful products outside of work during nonworking hours, protective order status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law is prohibited.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact US.HR@onsemi.com for assistance.
Please visit https://bit.ly/ApplicantPosters to review your rights as an applicant: EEO is the Law, Employee Polygraph Protection Act, Your Rights Under USERRA, Employee Rights Under the Family Medical Leave Act, EEO is the Law Poster Supplement/Pay Transparency Policy Statement, and Right to Work/E-Verify Poster.