The Software Engineer Intern position includes writing SQL queries, programming primarily in C#.net, possibly GWT, MGWT (Java implementations). We expect to teach you our patterns. You may also be working with customers at times to troubleshoot potential bugs.
The ideal candidate for the Software Engineer (Programmer) intern position will meet the following requirements:
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering major, Junior standing or greater, with Senior standing moving into the next school year.
- Willing to work full time during the summer
Not required but helpful:
- C# and or Java knowledge or experience
- SQL/MySQL knowledge or experience
- Willing to work part time during the school year
Compensation: $19/hr to start.
Drug test and criminal background check required.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the job you are applying for in the subject line of the email.