We now offer housing to our interns! Don’t let location stand in your way of an amazing experience with our hospital!
If you want to learn at a practice that makes a difference to the lives of animals and their owners, we want to talk to you!
Orchard Road Animal Hospital is a small animal practice located in Montgomery, Illinois and has been serving the Chicago western suburbs for over 28 years. Our goal is to provide exceptional medical and surgical care for our patients, increase client education, while also creating a work environment that supports career advancement and a healthy lifestyle for our employees. We value personal growth above all, and are seeking to teach a student who wants to learn and grow with our team. Come extern with a group of highly motivated individuals who are dedicated to high quality medicine.
Reasons to Learn with Us:
- Outpatient care: Communicating with & educating clients, Exam room procedures, Time management, Preventative care
- Inpatient care: Medical workups, Treatment & intensive care, Calculating and administering medication, SOAP & medical records
- Dentistry: Routine cleanings, Extractions, Dental x-rays
- Surgery: Surgical preparation, Sterile techniques, Surgical procedures including laser surgery, Surgical time management, Observation
- Diagnostics: Lab analysis, Digital x-rays, Digital cytology, Ultrasound, Bronchoscopy, Microscope techniques, Interpretation
We are a full-service small mammal animal hospital offering internal medicine, on site ultrasound, laser surgery, digital x-rays, surgery, dentistry and more. We value individuals who work hard, yet value quality of life and building strong relationships with our clientele. Our patients and clients are very dedicated people who treat us like family.
- Currently enrolled in school of veterinary medicine with intent to earn DVM degree
- or DVM
Dr. Linda Flieg, Practice Owner
Orchard Road Animal Hospital