OrderMyGear is the industry leader in technology for the team gear and promotional product space. OMG continues to push boundaries, shaping the future of group online commerce. We approach challenges as opportunities, and we are continuing to build a Team of OMG’ers who work hard, welcome change, and live out our Magic.
Come join us at OMG! You can play a pivotal role in this rapidly changing industry as we scale our platform and improve the eCommerce experience for our clients and their customers.
TEAM IS EVERYTHING
We Invest in Each Other
We Create Solutions
We Enjoy the Ride
EMBRACE IT. OWN IT. ALL IN.
Sales Development @ OMG
As a Sales Development Rep, you are the first impression of OMG for leads and prospects, making your role vital for the sales team and the company’s success as a whole. You will work closely with the Team to shape our sales process, and along the way, you will interact with business and product leaders across the company to help OMG continue growing quickly.
SDRs at OMG combine product expertise with industry knowledge and a commitment to helping new customer prospects succeed on the platform. As an SDR, you will hunt and find new companies to evaluate OMG, and you will head up the qualification process in the sales cycle with businesses in the team sporting goods, decorated apparel industries, and anyone else selling to groups online.
Day in the Life
- You will educate and qualify prospects, developing sales-ready leads and opportunities
- You will research organizations’ and prospects’ roles to create a penetration strategy
- You will handle detailed questions about OMG’s product and service capabilities
- You will connect with prospects by phone and email, using Salesforce and other sales-related tools
- You will engage in effective communication while building relationships with potential OMG users, including C-level executives, outside sales reps, and accounting teams
- You will actively work to meet or exceed established monthly, quarterly and annual quotas
OrderMyGear provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
What You Need
- Bachelor degree. If no degree, 2+ years of sales experience
- 1+ years of sales or sales development experience with a strong track record preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Salesforce proficiency
- Experience with Outreach.io or similar sales engagement tool
- Knowledge of the Team Sporting Goods or Promotional Products industries a plus
A Few of the Perks
- Competitive benefits & PTO
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid parental leave
- Wholesale discount to name brands
- Remote work environment through 2020
- In-office benefits upon return to the office:
- Catered lunches & breakfasts
- Company happy hours and outings
- Casual office atmosphere & one block from Deep Ellum
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Commuter benefits