The Senior Technical Research Associate implements and develops new analytical technologies and methodologies within the laboratory. The successful candidate performs and leads method validation/verification to ensure new methodologies are accurate and precise. In addition, you will perform non-routine laboratory analytical work such as investigating the physical and chemical properties of new raw materials.
What you will do:
- Implement and develop new analytical technologies and methodologies into the laboratory.
- Perform method validation/verification to ensure new methodologies are accurate and precise.
- Trouble-shoot existing methods and techniques and identify opportunities for improvement for existing methods.
- Perform non-routine laboratory analytical work such as investigating the physical and chemical properties of new raw materials.
- Maintain and independently operate laboratory instruments including set-up, calibration, method verification, and clean up.
- Perform IQ/OQ/PQ on new and existing instrumentation.
- Strictly follow GMP and other regulatory requirements.
- Provide input and offer expertise during investigations of out of specification results and provide input on corrective actions.
What we are looking for:
- MS or BS/BA degree in Chemistry, Biology, or a related science field.
- Minimum 4 years laboratory experience in dietary supplements or related science industry required.
- Proficient knowledge of laboratory and quality systems.
- Proficient application of microbiological, chromatographic (HPLC, GC, HPTLC), and/or spectrophotometric (FTIR, ICP) and theory; skilled in the use of all standard laboratory equipment.
- Basic knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices and Regulations.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (includes Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint), experience in SharePoint and ERP systems desired.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. as Sponsorship is not provided.
Why Join our Team:
- Above Average Compensation
- Potential Yearly Bonus & Wage Increases
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with Employer Match
- Employee Referral Program Incentives
- Wellness Program & Reimbursements
- Free Monthly Products
- Employee Discount Program
- Opportunity for Growth
- And much more!
About Ortho Molecular Products:
Ortho Molecular Products is a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements with over 30 years of stability and growth. We work exclusively with licensed health care practitioners, helping them transform the practice of medicine through implementing lifestyle medicine and nutrition with their patients.
Ortho Molecular Products honors the service of our military veterans and understands how that service translates to a successful career. Your discipline, strategic thinking and commitment to excellence make you an extraordinary candidate for a career at our organization. We believe our mission driven mindset and company values will align with you and your experiences. We invite you to explore the Ortho website to learn about our career opportunities and apply.