The Legal Coordinator/Paralegal is responsible for providing administrative and paralegal support to the Corporate Legal team. This position is responsible for coordinating complex, sensitive project work, preparing presentations on behalf of legal executives, and conducting analysis as directed. The Legal Coordinator/Paralegal also drafts contracts and other legal documents and conducts basic paralegal work under the supervision of an attorney.
- Provides administrative and project management support to the General Counsel and other Legal executives. Executes complex, sensitive project work, including presentations for major company events and senior leadership meetings. Manages project timelines, tracking progress toward completion.
- Manages the schedule for members of the Corporate Legal team, setting up meetings and ensuring the participants have necessary materials. May prepare and distribute meeting notes as directed.
- Analyzes information as the basis for presentations and reports by the Corporate Legal team and assists in putting together major presentations.
- Organizes the Corporate Legal office and filing system to maximize efficiency and easy access to needed information.
- Performs basic paralegal work under the supervision of an attorney, including preparation of contracts, letters, and other legal documents.
- Performs special projects as requested by the Corporate Legal team.