Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse PRN (as needed up to 40 hours)
We are looking for an experienced Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse to proudly serve with our Havasu Regional Medical Center team.
The Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse is responsible for assisting the cardiologist in diagnostic cardiac catheterizations on adult patients and providing quality nursing care, assessing and managing patient care in the cardiac catheterization lab. Additionally, the Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse will assist the cardiologists in all aspects of invasive cardiology, including scrubbing, circulating, monitoring and recording hemodynamic parameters in accordance with policy and procedure.
Qualifications of the Cardiac Cath Lab Nurse:
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program with a current Registered Nurse state license
- A minimum of one year of critical care nursing experience working with working with hemodynamic waveforms and vaso-active medications
- BLS certification
- ACLS certification
- Certification of completion of basic EKG and dysrhythmia course highly preferred
Preferred Skills of the Cardiac Cath Lab Nurse:
- One year of nursing experience in Cardiac Cath, ICU, CCU, or Emergency Room
- Basic computer skills
- Able to be flexible, organized and function under stressful situations
Our robust benefits package includes both the traditional benefits, along with a 401k match, tuition assistance, and identity theft protection.
With more than 300 days of sunshine each year and 400 miles of coastline, Lake Havasu City is a water lover’s paradise with a host of opportunities for an active lifestyle. Havasu Regional Medical Center is a licensed 171-bed acute care facility, fully accredited by The Joint Commission. It provides a full complement of patient-centered, community hospital and regional referral services in most major medical disciplines, and its affiliated physicians and allied health professionals represent a broad cross-section of specialty areas. It is a state-certified Advanced Life Support Base Hospital, authorizing medical direction and support of pre-hospital care providers and fire department paramedic personnel, and a state-certified Level IV trauma center