Provides direct patient care to patients using the nursing process in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice. Promotes HRMC’s Mission, Vision, Values and High Five Guiding Principles.
Registered Nurse ED PRN (as needed, up to 36 hours)
Havasu Regional Medical Center is looking for a dedicated, motivated and high-performing Emergency Room Registered Nurse to join their Emergency Room team.
Under the direction of the Emergency Room Director, this ER Registered Nurse is responsible to provide direct patient care to patients using the nursing process in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice. They will plan, provide, and evaluate total nursing care in accordance with the established patient care philosophy.
The successful Emergency Room Registered Nurse is collaborative, process driven, can provide leadership when needed, as well as promotes HRMC’s Mission, Vision, Values and High Five Guiding Principles.
Essential Competencies for the Emergency Room Registered Nurse:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action
Qualifications of an Emergency Room Registered Nurse:
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Current Arizona Registered Nurse (RN) License or Compact State Registered Nurse (RN) License
- ACLS and PALS certificate at time of hire
Required Certifications to Earn After Hire:
- TNCC (within 6 months)
- Moderate and Deep Sedation (within 30 days)
- EKG Course and NIHSS Stroke (within 30 days)
Preferred Experience of the Emergency Room Registered Nurse:
- 2 years of nursing experience in an emergency room
- 1 year as an Registered Nurse and 1 year as a Paramedic, EMT, or Emergency Room Tech will be considered
As a patient-centered community hospital, Havasu Regional Medical Center is a compassionate place that combined the best in local hometown care with the latest in world-class medical technology. We live by our High Five Guiding Principals: Delivering high quality patient care; Supporting physicians; Creating excellent workplaces for our employees; Taking a leadership role in our communities; Ensuring fiscal responsibility.