Placepod is a peer-to-peer self-storage technology startup. With Placepod, you can store with a neighbor in your community. We are hiring a Management Intern to begin immediately,
Management Interns can use their marketing and entrepreneurial skills by integrating Placepod into their school. Placepod had a successful summer 2019 at select schools. Management Interns will be part of continuing ongoing operations or launching Placepod at their school.
The position lasts from now until the end of the summer. All positions are remote, and part-time, and being on campus for the spring, and summer, are optional.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Share your passion for Placepod with fellow students, local businesses, and even complete strangers.
- Responsibilities for the position will include social media marketing, market research, recruiting, such as photographers to provide professional photos when we can, on-boarding, customer service, and more.
- Identify and establish partnerships with organizations to drive brand excitement and order volume.
- Monitor key metrics/goals on a daily basis to track results, and make adjustments.
- Candidates of all years, including freshmen, can apply. Successful candidates will also be considered for full-time positions.
- Accountable, outgoing, enthusiastic with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Students with a prior leadership position and/or group involvement preferred.
- Sales experience or digital marketing experience.