**To expedite the application and interview process, please submit your resume directly to www.teampbs.com**
PBS Corp. is the premier provider in delivering in-home Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services to children and adults with special needs. You have the opportunity to work in dynamic family environments and carry out behavior programs in a real-world setting with a focus on the quality of life.
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Job Description:
The Registered Behavior Technician (RBT®) services are direct activities related to the delivery of behavior analysis services that are designated in and required by a behavior analysis service plan.
- Implement behavior plans and instructional materials developed by Licensed Behavior Analysts
- Teach skills that allow the client to communicate and/or function more effectively
- Implement behavioral procedures to reduce problematic behaviors and teach replacement skills
- Daily data collection as identified in the client’s treatment plan
- Complete daily progress notes
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Qualifications:
- A high school diploma and be at least 18 years of age
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Credential (or willingness to enroll and complete courses within the first 14 days of a job offer)
- Experience with individuals on the autism spectrum or other developmental disability
- Must be available weekday afternoons and evenings
- Strong verbal and written communication, time management and organizational skills, problem-solving
- Clear level-two background check
- Verifiable work references
RBT Benefits And Perks:
- Health Insurance
- Sick Time
- Paid Drive Time and Meeting Time
- Mentorship Program for those seeking career advancement
- University Partnerships that include tuition reduction
At PBS Corp., you are provided with a great team of leaders, peers, and direct support staff. With PBS Corp., there are many opportunities for professional growth, as you are encouraged and supported in developing and executing goals!
APPLY NOW! You are just a few easy steps away from becoming a member of Team PBS!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $22.00 – $30.00 per hour