- CORPORATE RECRUITING
- Should be within 30miles of 19113.
· Source candidates using various mechanisms e.g., Internet job postings, resume searches, referrals, networking, etc.
· Evaluate candidate resumes against defined specifications.
· Phone screen applicants.
· Conduct initial HR interview to discuss our benefit programs and to determine cultural fit.
· Develop creative recruiting plans to ensure hard to fill positions are filled in a timely manner.
· Provide areas of support with weekly reports on recruiting status.
· Meet with management teams to determine their needs.
· Serve your customers in an initiative-taking manner and anticipate their needs.
· Coordinate and manage job fairs for areas of support
· Provide feedback to the hiring manager on all candidates, internal and external.
· Coach hiring managers on how to discuss career development with internal associates who did not get a position.
· Schedule and coordinate candidate interviews with hiring managers and ensure feedback is tracked.
· Ensure timely completion of scheduling and pre-employment activities to move candidate through the interview/hire cycle.
· Ensures all required paperwork is complete, (i.e., employment application, pre-employment inquiry form, etc.)
· May be asked to fill positions at or above Director level.
· Coordinates and manages the recruitment of temporary positions for assigned area of support.
· Includes contacting agency, validating against preferred provider list, reviewing request, identifying candidates, and maintaining record of all temporary support staff.
· Manage the relationships with recruiting agencies.
· Negotiate fees and ensure contracts are reviewed by legal.
· Assist with college recruitment efforts (build relationships with college contacts, attend career fairs, contact students, etc.).
· Coordinate Open House activities.
· Collaborate closely with managers to determine recruiting needs for their areas and to develop plans to ensure qualified candidates are selected to fill open positions.
· Source potential candidates to fill open jobs.
· Create a channel for future openings of specific skill profiles by searching job boards, utilizing the internet, and networking.
· Review resumes, pre-screen and qualify candidates according to skill profiles
· Strong organizational skills
· Demonstrated ability to work on multiple priorities at once.
· Demonstrated sense of urgency and flexibility.
· Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
· Ability to use sound judgment when to act or when to ask for direction.
· Demonstrated ability to follow processes while able to think “outside of the box when necessary.
· Strong customer service focus with effective communication skills to effectively correspond, verbally and in writing, using phone, voicemail, and email.
· Prominent level of professionalism required. Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
· Prominent level of confidentiality required; Strong PC skills Microsoft Office Suite; People Soft skills preferred
· Performs other related duties and projects as assigned.
· Adheres to Clients policies and procedures.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or a combination of work experience and education required.