Job Title: Staffing Operations and Client Relations Director -ITS
Job Family: ITS
Salary Grade: E19
FLSA Status: Exempt
Bonus Plan: ADDIRS
Approval Date: September 2021
SUPERVISES: There are direct reports with this position.
POSITION SUMMARY: Under limited supervision, the Staffing Operations and Client Relations Director for ITS leads inclusive talent solutions client relations team providing staffing solutions on customers contracts, lead’s solution design, plays a key role in capturing and retention of key accounts and oversees the implementation team and has P&L responsibility Inclusive Talent Solutions business line. Employees in this job class oversee the client relations team and ensures our employees are competent on the requisite skills to perform their jobs successfully and safely. This job requires knowledge in the development of training materials and curriculum and overall knowledge of training programs.
- *Leads PRIDE’s client relations and implementation teams
- *Implement standardized process and protocols for teams.
- *Supervises employees; ensures a competent, motivated team through hiring, training, development, counseling and reviewing the performance of employees.
- *Capture new business opportunities and design solutions, pricing and implementation for new customers
- *Responsible for operations within the Workforce Solution practices for a variety of verticals.
- *Manages and optimizes the technology platforms and other tools to ensure full utilization for talent acquisition, onboarding, scheduling.
- *Establishes the budget for the department and confirms proper management, planning and expenditure.
- *Ensures compliance with all local, state and federal laws and regulations, including Affirmative *Action and diversity initiatives.
- *Grow strategic alliances for long term partners of Inclusive Talent Solutions.
- *Develop a strong understanding of customers’ business operations and goals to perform new business development activities expanding existing business offerings to current clients and penetrating new customers
- *Prepares and delivers Request for Proposal (RFPs) documents and proposals
- *Build relationships with all levels of executives at prospective clients, starting with the economic buyer, (where possible) to develop the partnership and further potential opportunities. Has a track record of expanding share of wallet with existing customers.
- *Continuously looks for way to improve process, candidate and hiring manager experience and works with relevant parties to achieve improvements. Operates with a continuous improvement mindset
- *Report and take action on key metrics related to talent performance, customer feedback, and team members performance.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
*Denotes an essential function.
- Experience working with adults with experience working with other disadvantaged groups
- Ten or more years of experience working in leadership positions of staffing agencies nationally (global preferred) or relevant experience;
- Proven track record of hiring diverse and inclusive talent – including cultural, racial, gender, and sexual orientation diversity and hiring across a spectrum of disabilities.
- Ability to effectively train and direct the work of employees to meet production/service goals.
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value-added, insightful and strategic insight into their workforce management challenges.
- Familiar with organizational policies, applicable laws, procedures, and processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively and respond to questions and requests from team, customers and others.
- Human relations skills to maintain effective working relationships with team.
- Intermediate computer literacy including knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software;
- Basic mathematical ability including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division;
- Demonstrated customer service, problem solving and common-sense skills;
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field;
The following licenses or certificates may be required depending on local, state and/or contract requirements:
Employees must have the ability to perform the following physical demands for an extended period of time with or without assistance.
- Viewing computer screen/monitor
- Answering phone/making calls
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Work is performed in a fast-paced warehouse environment with some exposure to background noise. Frequent travel is to job sites is required. Flexibility to work a variety of shifts. Employees may be required to work in excess of 8 hours in a day and/or 40 hours per week.
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by the employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job. Employees are expected to follow their supervisor’s instructions and to perform the tasks required by their supervisors.
How to Apply
If you are interested in working for this unique organization that blends business with a social mission, please apply online at www.prideindustries.com.PRIDE Industries is a VEVRAA federal contractor committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Visit our website to learn more!
PRIDE will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
PRIDE will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all federal, state, and local laws.