Here’s what you may do….
Our Retirement and Income Solutions (RIS) Product Management area is offering an exciting internship opportunity this summer! During this 3-month internship, you’ll play a crucial role in designing, building, and refining a sophisticated SharePoint site used by internal partners. In this role, you’ll get to think “big picture” about our business while still learning many of the ins and outs of each product pillar and their business partners.
As an intern, responsibilities will include:
- Designing creative imagery to enhance and simplify user experience while maintaining Principal brand integrity.
- Collaborating with leaders and fellow team members to establish a strategic plan for ongoing content management.
- Building, implementing, and updating new landing pages, subpages, folders, and more.
- Finding and recommending innovative ways to enhance current processes and procedures to align with business needs and team development.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Working towards or holding a bachelor’s degree in a field related to marketing, communications, web development, etc.
- Must have the ability to take initiative, be a self-starter, collaborate with individuals at all levels, build relationships, and work independently.
- Strong communication and leadership skills demonstrated through formal positions in student organizations, community involvement or employment experiences.
- 3.0 GPA or higher is strongly preferred.
This internship will be located at our corporate headquarters in Des Moines, IA or remotely depending on your preference.
See your future. And make it real.
Starting your career on the right track is important. That’s why we offer you a hands-on internship program full of focused activities and opportunities to gain experience, make connections, and learn the business from the inside out.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Meet with senior executives and work alongside experienced professionals.
- Gain career direction to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
- Contribute to work that helps more people and businesses around the world save enough, have enough and protect enough.
- Explore new perspectives in an inclusive, welcoming culture.
At this time, we’re not considering candidates that need any type of immigration sponsorship (additional work authorization or permanent work authorization) now or in the future to work in the United States? This includes, but IS NOT LIMITED TO: F1-OPT, F1-CPT, H-1B, TN, L-1, J-1, etc. For additional information around work authorization needs please use the following links.
Investment Code of Ethics
For Principal Global Investors positions, you’ll need to follow an Investment Code of Ethics related to personal and business conduct as well as personal trading activities for you and members of your household. These same requirements may also apply to other positions across the organization.
While our expertise spans the globe, we’re bound by one common purpose: to foster a world where financial security is accessible to all. And our success depends on the unique experiences, backgrounds, and talents of our employees – individually and all of us together. Explore our core values, benefits and why we’re an exceptional place to grow your career.
Principal is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.