PRO Medical, a Center of Excellence, is the medical side of the Northwest’s premier and world’s largest health club, PRO Club. PRO Medical offers a comprehensive selection of medical services to provide a 360-degree approach to health and wellness. Services are available to the public and include dermatology, podiatry, physical therapy, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, IV therapy, registered dietitian services, physician-guided weight management programs, genetic testing, bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, PRF treatments for hair loss, and separate counseling center for mental health.
PRO Club is locally owned and operated by a world-renowned cardiovascular surgeon, Dr. Mark Dedomenico. With an emphasis on surgically clean environments, medically based services, five-star service, and luxurious amenities, you will not find anything else like it.
At the heart of it all is our incredible staff. Professional and positive, each person provides an exceptional guest experience. Apply today to join our award-winning team!
PRO Medical is looking for a Dietitian to join our 20/20 Lifestyles team.
The Dietitian will be responsible for providing nutritional therapy, primarily in weight management and metabolic disorders, in an outpatient setting for clients of the 20/20 Lifestyles program as well as private pay/insurance patients.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide 1:1 nutrition counseling and education outlined according to the 20/20 Lifestyles standards of care protocols as well as the Standards of Practice and Standards of Professional Performance as outlined by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Counsel on the 20/20 Lifestyles elimination diet when appropriate.
- Document encounters in the appropriate medical charting system.
- Be able to answer emails, phone calls, and address client questions in a timely manner. Communicate with other medical professionals (medical doctors, therapists, etc.) as needed.
- Attend and present 20/20 Lifestyles clients during weekly meetings to provide an update on client status to Medical Director and 20/20 Lifestyles management team.
- Participate in extracurricular projects and community events as opportunities arise.
- Mentor visiting dietetic intern as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BA or Master’s degree in Nutrition
- Registered by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and Washington State as a “Registered Dietitian” or “Registered Dietitian Nutritionist.”
- 2 or more years of clinical or counseling experience in an outpatient setting preferred.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
At PRO Club, we are committed to helping our members and guests look and feel their best and we offer a variety of benefits to our Cast Members to help them look and feel THEIR best, too.
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
- 401(K) with a company match
- Free club membership to all three PRO Club facilities (and an additional membership for a family member or friend!)
- Discounted merchandise, group fitness class, personal training, spa products & services, and much more
- Continuing education reimbursement (stipulations apply)
Please visit us at http://www.proclub.com/careers to apply.
PRO Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug and Nicotine Free Business.