Begin a meaningful career right here.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
• Guide and influence technical project direction and solve significant technical problems by leveraging scientific/engineering skills and strong foundational GPS understanding developed through hands-on experimentation/application.
• Perform application work and demonstrate implementation skills leveraging knowledge that moves projects forward and also begin to gain exposure to and demonstrate initial proficiency in performing integration work.
• Demonstrate expertise (understanding of technical fundamentals/practical application) in regulatory with expertise in supporting one or more categories within a BU.
• Critically evaluate regulatory laws, develop regulatory strategies, identify/measure key issues/risks and develop strategic plans to address these issues.
• Reapply proven regulatory strategies; previous successful approaches.
• Act as point of accountability within the Global Safety Surveillance & Analysis function for post-marketing adverse event data assessment and interpretation.
We are looking for someone with a Ph.D. in any of the following:
• Environmental Toxicology
• Environmental Science
• Life Sciences
Experienced Professionals (Job Segmentation)