Begin a meaningful career right here.
Do you love diving into data sets? Would you enjoy telling consumer based stories and helping others see the benefit of data-based decision-making? An Analytics and Insights Intern at P&G, should be an effective communicator, ambitious, and able to drive insights into actions that improve P&G’s business results.
Mine multiple sources of data, derive impactful insights, and translate complex results or algorithms into simple conclusions that empower the business to take action and win with consumers! You deliver insights that will educate and influence key business decision-making with our Customer and Brand teams.
What We Offer:
Our internship program allows you to gain practical hands on experience with industry leading analytical tools and technologies, all while receiving daily coaching and mentoring from our hardworking and passionate Analytics and Insights professionals. Your passion for Analytics and Insights will be nurtured by our culture of continuous learning and growth.
Internship projects typically revolve around the following:
• Communicating effectively across team members to align plans and solve problems
• Delivering real time insights and influence key business decisions
Qualifications – External
Information Technology Intern Qualifications
• We look for leaders with strong academic results who have 1-2 summers before graduating with a BS or MS in MIS, Computer Science, Industrial or Computer/Systems Engineering, Information Security, Applied Math, Statistics, Operations Research, Analytics, (or like degrees) and MBA’s with a technical undergraduate degree or background.
• Proven use of technology to add business value
• Adept at using Analytics technologies and tools for solving ad hoc business problems, innovating on potential future solutions, and working with technology to translate your innovations into robust, scaled, analytic solutions and actionable insights
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
• Leadership in extra-curricular activities
• Possess strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a “can-do” attitude
• Proven capability to handle multiple priorities
• You must be available during summer 2022 between mid/late May through early August
We want you to know:
At P&G, Intern/Co-Op sessions are considered temporary employment, with a predicted ending point. No full-time employment commitments are made. However, depending on satisfactory completion of certain criteria, you may be considered for a full-time position upon graduation.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble’s sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recent Grads/Entry Level – Campus (Job Segmentation)