Are you a business-savvy strategic player who, in addition to being an information technology authority, wants to be involved with planning, product development, sales and marketing? We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of digital marketing and eCommerce! A Marketing Technologist who possesses technical skills that can be applied in our digital business programs to enable our brands to successfully DTC, CRM, eCommerce, Search and Media performance marketing programs. Our roles are critical enablers at the intersection of marketing, data, and analytics!
What We Offer:
Our internship program allows you to gain practical hands on experience with industry leading analytical tools and technologies, all while receiving daily coaching and mentoring from our hardworking and passionate marketing technology professionals. Your passion for marketing technology will be nurtured by our culture of continuous learning and growth.
Internship projects typically revolve around the following:
• Communicating effectively across team members to align plans and solve problems
• Delivering real time insights and business transformation opportunities and optimize digital operations
• Drive and deliver consumer-centric data strategy
• Acting as a bridge builder between marketing and IT
Qualifications – External
The Ideal Candidate
• You’re a business and technical leader with strong academic results and have 1-3 summers before graduating with a BS or MS/MBA in Business, Management Information Systems, Computer/Systems/Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Science, Operations Research, Statistics (or like degree).
• Ability to demonstrate technical mastery in the areas of data & analytics and application development which can be applied to complex business challenges with a “can-do” attitude
• Passion for both marketing and technology with dedication to continuous learning and growth
• Drive for success and take pride in executing with excellence
• Strong collaborator and thought leader
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to demonstrate storytelling to influence decisions
• Proven capability to handle multiple priorities and to work in a dynamic, constantly-changing field
• Ability to use Microsoft Office suite of tools
We want you to know:
At P&G, Intern/Co-Op sessions are considered temporary employment, with a predicted ending point. No full-time employment commitments are made. However, depending on satisfactory completion of certain criteria, you may be considered for a full-time position upon graduation.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble’s sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Internships (Job Segmentation)