We have an opening for a work from home/remote position as a Virtual Event Producer. If you are looking to get into a new career, and like the idea of working from home with a flexible schedule – this may be for you!
Due to business requirements, candidates must reside in the states of Washington, Oregon, or Idaho. If you have a quiet location, and high-speed internet service (60Mbps download speed or faster) this position may be a good fit for you.
Estimated Hours: Typically: 15-20 hours a week. Some weeks could be a lot more – Depends on schedule and workload.
Work Hours: Varies. Our business has global coverage for virtual events. While we typically have the majority of our events Monday-Friday – 7AM-11AM (Pacific), and we do have some evening and overnight events that we run. We can be flexible with scheduling. We are looking for someone who might like working overnight shifts with bonus pay.
The Event Producer will be responsible for moderating virtual event sessions and will also set up and run live virtual events for our clients. This role will also schedule events, build registration pages, provide customer support, and assemble reporting.
• Moderate live virtual events; manage audience questions and provide support
• Provision virtual events on the Microsoft Teams platform
• Build registration pages within the registration tool
• Meet with clients (virtually) and gather event details
• Drive time-sensitive deliverables with clients for session materials
• Process virtual event e-mails for attendees
• Hold session rehearsals prior to the event
• Escalate event issues during events as needed
• Upload replay files to various streaming platforms
• Manage other tasks as assigned
Skills we are looking for:
• You are a friendly personality who can adapt to various work styles
• You are proficient with Microsoft Office
• You can remain calm and “think on your feet” in a crisis
• You are a problem solver
• You have great attention to detail
• You work well and stay on task with minimal supervision