ProWorks is currently seeking the right person to join our team as a Digital Marketing Assistant. Previous digital marketing experience is valuable, but not a requirement for this position. The right person will be able to learn and grow into this position.
Our Digital Marketing Assistant position offers great benefits and opportunities.
- Work in Corvallis, Oregon as part of a successful web agency
- Gain professional experience in digital marketing
- Part-time position with schedule flexibility to support class schedules
- Gain valuable web and technology skills
The list below will help you and ProWorks determine if you are a good fit for this position and our team. A successful Digital Marketing Assistant at ProWorks:
- is self-motivated and responsible
- embraces challenges and learning new things
- Is able to independently learn
- is comfortable asking for help when needed
- is a strong writer and communicator
- is a proficient with web interfaces, social media and PC/Windows
As a Digital Marketing Assistant at ProWorks your role and responsibilities will include:
- You will help promote ProWorks’ brand through digital channels
- You will monitor the web and social media for relevant activity
- You will create digital media and content for the web and social media
- You will measure and report the results of ProWorks digital marketing
- You will research new digital tools, channels and opportunities for ProWorks
If you have read this far and you are feeling excited that this position might be a great fit for you, please connect with us through Handshake.