Come work for a Top Employer AND make a difference in a child’s life!
psi is looking for a Top Employee to join our Top Workplace team as a School RN to work in area schools. This position would be on Mondays and Fridays and can range from 3-6 hours a day depending on assigned school.
psi is dedicated to providing high-quality services to help students improve their grades, attitudes, health and behavior. Our employees provide innovative resources within the fields of education, psychology, speech language pathology, school health, prevention, and tutoring. Employees are partnered with specific school/s in their area for the school year, enabling them to establish strong teams and relationships with other multi-disciplinary teams of educational professionals as well as students.
Come see why our employees recognize psi as a Top Workplace! Our psi family is fulfilled because we offer:
- Flexible work schedules including nights, weekends, holidays, and summers off!
- Annual attendance bonuses
- In-house Referral program
- Paid Time Off
- Health and prescription benefits and 401k
- Robust discount vendor program
- Professional development opportunities and continuing education opportunities
- Multi-disciplinary approach to learning
What we can offer your family:
- Dinners together
- Ability to attend after school and weekend sports & activities
- Summers and holidays off to enjoy with your family
- Respond to school clinic needs as licensed professional.
- Administer school health screenings that may include vision, hearing, and scoliosis.
- Perform students’ immunization record review and report.
- Supervise and monitor health support staff including additional screeners.
- Provide and promote relationships between community health, providers and students, parents, and the community at large.