As a fast-paced team on the forefront of digital transformation, our finance and IT organization seek to maximize PTC’s value by establishing great business relationships through collaboration and support across all functions. We are looking for motivated, customer-centric individuals to help lead and manage our rapidly expanding business.
You will have a direct impact on our group completing their annual objectives. The intern participates in planning, execution and closing of our SOX control testing.
You will participate in meetings alongside senior auditors to discuss business processes with control owners and perform testing.
- Perform discussions of control operations with business owners alongside senior internal auditors
- Perform control testing with senior internal auditor oversight and manager review
- Participate in operational project planning and fieldwork.
- The individual needs to be self-motivated and able to complete small milestone goals
- Good oral and written communication skills
Learn and Grow with Us
PTC is focused on developing the workforce of tomorrow, and we offer a world class internship experience to do just that. Our internship program provides students with hands-on work experience in a fast-paced, dynamic, work environment. As an intern, you will be tasked with several impactful projects that will help you learn and develop in your field. At PTC, we believe that a strong internship program focused on growth and development, will turn the students of today into the highly skilled workforce of tomorrow. Each program has a unique structure, goals, and is designed to do just that.-