Qorvo is All Around You! We manufacture innovative RF solutions at the center of connectivity to enable high-performance applications for advanced wireless devices, wired and wireless networks and defense radar and communications for 5G networks, cloud computing, the Internet of Things, and other emerging applications. We are a global company thriving on a culture of innovation, diversity, and inclusion. Our people are always at the core of Qorvo’s innovation. Qorvo is a place to stretch your imagination and push boundaries to achieve success. Learn more about Top 10 Reasons to make a career at Qorvo
It is an exciting time to be a part of Qorvo’s Infrastructure and Defense Products. Qorvo’s IDP manufactures and markets high-performance RF and mixed-signal integrated circuits for the communications markets that connect, protect, and power the world. Our customers trust Qorvo to meet and exceed requirements and deliver advanced RF technologies to enable their most complex technical challenges and applications. Our products address connectivity both wired and wireless networks, the smart home and the IoT, broadband, aerospace, defense, and automotive. Our customers rely on us to solve the industry’s most complex engineering problems. And that takes brainpower and willingness to create and innovate. Join us and help us continue to create cutting edge technologies for a more connected world all around you. Watch the IDP video.
This is a full-time Intern position located in Richardson, TX (Campbell). The position will be temporary in nature and last approximately 3 months.
Desired Degree: CS (Computer Science), EE (Electrical Engineering)
- Currently enrolled in BS/MS Computer Science or Electrical Engineering program
- Completed software design courses
- Familiar with C#/.NET and/or LabVIEW software
- Have a 3.0 GPA or higher
- A US Citizen
- Create code to automate lab and/or data processes.
- Address issues and/or refactor code bases.
- Documentation of new and existing code bases.
- Work with a team spread across the nation.
- Update build processes to include unit testing and ease of deployment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with remote or in a team environment
- Solid time management, Critical thinking / problem solving skills
- Drive the solutions
- Strong written skills
The above duties are not intended to be all-inclusive or permanent. The requirements of the position may change based on the business need. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change.
Position Location: Richardson, TX (Campbell)
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT QORVO:
We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets – we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth, and a passion for creating what is next. Explore the possibilities with us.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative Action employer and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, and/or any other status protected by law.
- Are you a US Person (US Citizen or Green Card holder)?
- What is your familiarity with C#/.NET and/or LabVIEW?
- Are you familiar with Git?