Qorvo is All Around You! We manufacture innovative RF solutions at the center of connectivity to enable high-performance applications for advanced wireless devices, wired and wireless networks and defense radar and communications for 5G networks, cloud computing, the Internet of Things, and other emerging applications. We are a global company thriving on a culture of innovation, diversity, and inclusion. Our people are always at the core of Qorvo’s innovation. Qorvo is a place to stretch your imagination and push boundaries to achieve success. Learn more about Top 10 Reasons to make a career at Qorvo.
We are recruiting for a Process Development Engineering Intern. Intern will assist in data collection, standardization, and alignment for indirect material inventory management for Global Planning and Logistics organization. Project includes introducing geographically separated sites stemming from recent acquisitions into the greater Qorvo logistics inventory systems.
Assist in the management of integration of SAP systems:
- Interface with inventory integration with teams in China, Ireland, Germany on projects support requiring SAP material movements
- Interface with the global warehouse team on transactions
- Other new product integration projects will also be assigned based on available time and intern skills
- Currently enrolled in a degree program in Supply Chain, Logistics and/or Industrial Engineering; strong academic performance is required
- Must have a 3.0 or better
- Proficient in the use of computers, Excel, Spotfire, Tableau
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and a works effectively on a team
- Preference given to candidates who have prior experience with SAP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization and condense significant information into concise summaries and recommendations
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively with interdisciplinary teams
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently
- Curious and passionate about continuous improvements to established methods
The above duties are not intended to be all-inclusive or permanent. The requirements of the position may change based on the business need. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change.