RapidValue Solutions is offering paid internships for students interested in entering the Human Services fields, beginning in the summer with the availability of maintaining part-time employment during the school year. This program is funded in part by the Department of Developmental Services.
We are looking for a competent Administrative Assistant to help the organization with running of daily administrative operations of DRES in a fast paced environment with necessary academic support services to allow students equal access to their courses and campus activities.
Here’s what’s required:
- Must be 18+
- An interest in working with individuals with developmental delays
- Desire to impact the community with positive change
- Interest in continuous learning and resume building
- Availability of at least 12 hours/week
- Reliable transportation
- Interns who complete all required hours and expectations will be eligible to receive a scholarship