To set up an interview:
Call 541-550-7676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a self-manager who likes to work with people? We have a job for you! Red Plate Foods is a local production bakery free from the top 9 major allergens, gluten free and vegan in Bend Oregon.
We are currently looking to fill multiple positions on our granola and bakery production teams. The job would largely entail hand scooping and packaging our products but may also include some mixing.
The ideal candidate for this job is:
- Quick learner
- Enjoys repetitive tasks
This is a production job and will include making thousands of the same products repeatedly. Other job responsibilities may include operating equipment on the production line.
If you meet these requirements, and are interested in joining our team, please send a resume to email@example.com
Pay starts at $14.00 per hour.
- Standing/Walking: Continual & fast paced – Most assignments and work functions are performed while standing.
- Sitting: Occasional – Few assignments can be completed while either sitting or standing and only applies to certain work areas and/or work functions.
- Crouching (bending at knees): Occasional – Crouching is necessary when lifting materials.
- Kneeling: Rarely – Kneeling to retrieve materials from the floor.
- Manual Dexterity: Continually – Required for all tasks including scooping/pressing/grasping.
- Lifting/Carrying: Frequently – All tasks require lifting and carrying boxes or bins of materials/parts. A typical weight range is 10-50 pounds.
- Push/Pull – Frequently – carts of product can weight 100+ pounds.
- Seeing: job requires the ability to read recipes, scales, and/or machine monitors.
- Production environment with regular exposure to noise, equipment & cleaning agents including bleach.
- Must adhere to Company safety policies and wear the required personal protective equipment.