Red Trillium Art Gallery is looking for a reliable Social Media Marketing Intern to increase awareness of our brand and to increase sales.
The Social Media Marketing Intern will:
develop fresh ideas (that can be implemented using volunteers) to increase our share of the audience.
expand our volunteer committee’s use of Social Media Platforms
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience
- Monitor sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the brands
- Create engaging and professional visuals that reflect client and their brand
- Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube) create original content
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process
Additional requirements of the job:
Organized and detail oriented
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Creative, team player with a positive attitude
Knowledge of a wide array of Social Media Platforms
Knowledge of Art and Art Galleries would be a plus.