We are hiring a Software Engineer Intern to join our team in a part or full-time capacity. In this role you will write, test, and deploy software for our various battery diagnostics products. In this position you will start by focusing on front end development, followed by exposure to our backend and touching each part of the tech stack. The intern will work directly with ReJoule’s embedded systems and algorithms teams. Candidates should have a passion for technology, reverse engineering and writing code to create solutions and fix problems. Candidates should be passionate about creating a more sustainable future. We are looking for highly motivated self-starters comfortable in an early stage company environment.
Software Engineer Interns can be remote up to 50% of the time – depending on the needs of the current project.
- Help our product teams build our battery diagnostic system software.
- Assist in troubleshooting issues that arise during testing and hardware bring up
- Contribute to the backend to develop features to support data infrastructure
- Ensure availability and reliability of our services in production
- Write tests to ensure software functionality
- Document all design and test methodologies
- Find solutions to complex issues and quickly test assumptions on the fly in a fast-paced environment
- Build a cleaner future with unprecedented battery data and analysis that will maximize the value of every battery
- Working towards a Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or similar field
- Familiar with GUI development using Tkinter
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Extremely detail orientated
- Familiarity with: C, C++, Verilog, VHDL, HTML
- Familiar with cross-platform GUI development
- Experience with Git
- General understanding of Local Area Networking (LAN)