RELEVNT TEAM RECRUITERS OVERVIEW
What is Relevnt?
Relevnt is a group messaging app that is centered around live audio-chat and texting communities known as “Vibes”. Way better than GroupMe, Relevnt will make campus life easier and a lot more fun! Campus Vibes on Relevnt are exclusive to each college campus and provide a way for students to stay connected via their own private online messaging community.
Relevnt is seeking energetic, social media savvy, and highly motivated recruiters to help build out our “Relevnt Team” campus ambassador presence across college campuses. Your direct role is to leverage Handshake, other campus-related job-seeking portals, and social media to identify and interview prospective student ambassadors who could join our “Relevnt Team”.
The ideal Relevnt Team Recruiter candidate will have an interest in gaining real-world marketing and media experience, growing social connections, and building a valuable post-graduate resume.
- Active member of clubs, Greek life, sports teams, or other campus organizations.
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Interest in marketing, communications, broadcasting, business, or journalism is preferred.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.7 or greater is preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Time commitment of 5-6 hours per week on average.
- Use Handshake, other job-seeking portals, and social media to post the “Relevnt Team” job openings at specific schools and then conduct online interviews. Participate in weekly team calls and success reports with Relevnt staff.
Compensation & Expectations:
Relevnt Team Recruiters will be compensated monthly as a 1099 independent contractor. Hours worked will be self-managed. To remain in the program, your performance will be evaluated based on specific campus launch goals and your execution of the program Roles & Responsibilities. Evaluations will take place at the beginning and end of each semester. Our goal is to help you succeed and reach your goals! Want to grow with us? Long-term career opportunities are available.