We believe aircraft should fly themselves. Automated aviation systems will enable a future where air transportation is safer, more convenient and fundamentally transformative to the way goods — and eventually people — move around the planet. We are a team of mission-driven engineers with experience across aerospace, robotics and self-driving cars working to make this future a reality.
Reliable Robotics believes aircraft should fly themselves. Highly reliable robotic aviation systems will enable a future where air transportation is safer, more available, more affordable, and fundamentally transformative to the way goods–and eventually people–move around the planet. As an engineering intern at Reliable Robotics you will work with a team of mission-driven engineers with experience across aviation, space, robotics and self-driving cars to make this future a reality.
As an Avionics Hardware Development Intern at Reliable Robotics you will help design, develop and test complex avionics hardware for automated aircraft. The position will be located at our facility in Mountain View, California.
- Design, development, and test of avionics and ground hardware
- Electronics prototyping, circuit board design, wiring design, prototype bring-up and debugging, functional verification, and signal characterization
- Create manufacturing and test documentation/procedures supporting avionics equipment build, test, and environmental qualification
- Enrollment in an electrical engineering, computer engineering, or equivalent 4-year or post-graduate degree program
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience with Altium Designer (or similar)
- Experience with circuit bring up, rework, debug, and test
- Experience designing and/or building cable harnesses and interconnect systems
- Working understanding of programming or scripting languages (C, C++, Python)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills