RII develops cutting-edge software for the government and military. We use agile development practices and user-centered design to create innovative software solutions for complex real-world problems. We’re breaking through the big, slow status quo with transformative technology that fundamentally changes and improves the world.
This position doesn’t require an active US Security clearance but does require the ability to obtain one.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Using and improving internal tools to identify vulnerable code patterns in real-world software
- Binary analysis and instrumentation, performing both static and dynamic analysis
- Software development to scale and prioritize research efforts
- Technical, challenging work across a variety of technologies – this is not a policy or compliance related position
WHAT YOU HAVE DONE
- Cyber Security curriculum/courses
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Cyber Security
- Experience with vulnerability research and reverse engineering through online wargames, CTF competitions, or related platforms
- Proficiency with assembly language, C/C++, Python, and fundamentals of operating systems