Reynolds American is evolving at pace – truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A Strategy, Planning & Insights Intern
SENIORITY LEVEL: Intern
FUNCTION: Strategy, Planning & Insights
LOCATION: Winston Salem, NC
Role positioning and objectives
This role is part of Strategy, Planning & Insights.
It’s time to put what you’ve learned in the classroom to work in our Marketing department as Strategy, Planning and Insights (SP&I) Intern.
This role is highly visible and is an important part of the Strategy, Planning and Insights team with tremendous learning opportunities. The intern in this position will provide decision and analytical support to critical cross-functional areas. You will be assigned an exciting project with a focus Data Analytics and Consumer Research. In addition, you will have fun while adding value and encountering outstanding career development support!
The summer internship will span across 10 weeks and conclude by mid-August. You will work at our Plaza building located in Winston-Salem, NC.
Reports to: Strategy, Planning & Insights Manager
What you will be accountable for
- Developing and executing a real world business project with a focus on data analytics and consumer research
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Are you a strategy, analytical and creative problem solver?
- Do you have excellent interpersonal skills?
- Are you interested in gaining experience with a global company?
Essential experience, skills and knowledge
- Advanced MS Office skills- including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Business or related field
- Leadership experience
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and partners
- Strong work ethic