WHAT: This Fall 2021, Riddle & Bloom is seeking applicants to promote and build Comcast’s Xfinity on Campus product awareness with digital peer to peer marketing, executing virtual events and social media promotion. Xfinity on Campus is designed for students living in on-campus housing and is included as part of students’ housing fees. You can stream live TV and thousands of Xfinity on Demand shows and movies directly to your laptop, desktop and mobile devices. Gain valuable experience with Riddle & Bloom as a Campus Ambassador by executing strategic tabling events, promoting digitally and being the face of the program on campus.
WHO: We are looking for full-time undergraduate students who…
· Are persuasive & influential with friends and peers, with strong campus connections
· Are active & outgoing in both digital peer to peer interactions & across all social media outlets
· Are able to target students on campus to drive new registrations and increase usage
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: As a Campus Ambassador for Xfinity on Campus, you will be instrumental in spreading awareness to students on your campus for 8 weeks. Campus Ambassadors will be expected to do the following:
· Drive student registrations each week
· Execute 2-3 virtual events
· Promote Xfinity on Campus through social media platforms
· Engage with interested students by making announcements in classes and organizations
· Commit 8-10 hours per week
· Report your results on a weekly basis, providing a detailed description of activities and photos
· $1200 ($150/week) stipend paid, plus incentives!
· Represent a popular product on campus!
· Valuable experience to add to your resume!
· Campus Ambassadors must be able to commit to the full 8 weeks of the program
· Campus Ambassadors are required to be full-time undergraduate students
· Campus Ambassadors must participate in an online training program launch
· Campus Ambassadors must complete a background check prior to hire
· Campus Ambassadors must be eligible to work in the US and have a valid SSN