Overview: Interns will work directly with staff to create and improve marketing materials and social media outreach. Interns will apply advanced photography skills with creative design to elevate the visual identity of a non-profit to help achieve program growth potential. Opportunities to work directly with the equine staff to develop equine management skills, or to develop skills in non-profit management can also be arranged.
Responsibilities May Include:
– Photograph staff, volunteers, interns, horses, rider experience, lessons, events and work environment.
– Help design, create and upgrade non-profit marketing and internal business materials. Content management. Design and create templates for non-profit materials. Improve brand identity
– Enhance social media, advertising, and public relations through publications and website management.
– Apply proactivity, organization, integrity, creativity, work ethic and attention to detail.
– Comfortable upgrading websites, improve social media presence.
– Monitor and post on blogs, forums and social networks.
– Produce and schedule content online. Be able to produce original ideas.
– Design new brochure, pop-up banners and improve power point presentations, training and educational materials, applications and fundraising materials
– Responsible for designing original content and editing videos. Design graphic material and advertising graphics.
– Ability to work within a tight budget. Resourcefulness and ability to come up with design solutions.
– Other duties as assigned.