Some people go to work.
At RingCentral, you’ll change the way the world works.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Marketing Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We’re currently looking for:
- The Product Marketing MBA Intern, is a key part of the RingCentral Marketing department reporting to the Senior Director of Product Marketing. You love shipping products and creating marketing plans that ensure they land successfully with prospects, customers, and press and analysts.
- You host or join a lot of video meetings — either at home, or in the office — and want to make everyone see how great it is for getting work done in the Covid world.
- This role will have a significant impact within the company and help with driving success for RingCentral Video. He/ she will assist on executing go-to-market strategy to target IT Decision Makers and Business Decision Makers.
- He/ she will plan and execute new video meetings software and/ or hardware to facilitate collaboration and communication for today’s work from anywhere workers. Work with Product Management, Marketing, and Sales. Examples of typical work include creating a launch plan that covers website, social, blog, press, sales enablement, in-app marketing, and digital marcoms.
To succeed in this role you must have experience in:
- Second Year MBA Student in Marketing.
- Background in the tech industry is preferred but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical ability and project management skills.
- Participated in crafting go to market strategy to support product launches. Includes: writing a creative brief, messaging and positioning house, segment briefs, cross-functional collaboration to design and execute marcom.
- Worked with RingCentral partners like Logitech and Poly to coordinate joint-marketing.
- Strategic analysis of market, industry, and/ or competitors.
- Interacted with industry analysts and/ or our AR/ PR team.
- Presented to Sales to train them to sell new offerings.
- Presented final output to senior leadership at VP+ level.
- Part-time [13-week internship]
- Must be available to start on or after September 20,2021
RingCentral’s Intern Program: At RingCentral, we’re all about innovation, inclusivity and opportunity. As a RingTern, you’ll embark on a 10-week journey that puts your skills to the test. You’ll know our RingCentral culture, inside and out. What makes us unique, how we work (and win) together, all in a highly collaborative environment that fosters your career growth. We’re looking for drive, passion and RingTerns that are eager to learn. Could this be you? Say hello to your next opportunity.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success, and you’ll be at the forefront of those efforts. We are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.