RIZZO International, Inc. is currently seeking a Geotechnical Engineer to join the Tarrytown, NY office. The Geotechnical Engineer is an entry-level position that works in a support role under the direction of experienced technical staff.
- Perform field investigations.
- Preparation and checking of calculations, design drawings, and figures.
- Preparation of draft reports.
- Analyze and interpret field and lab data.
- Assist in Work Plan preparation.
- Ability to execute duties listed in previous level.
- Perform any and all duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Domestic and international travel, when necessary.
- Engineer is responsible for performing activities in accordance with the QHSE Manual and other procedures applicable to the project.
- B.S. Degree in Engineering or related field.
- 0-3 years of experience in related field.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or related field.
RIZZO International, Inc. is a woman-owned, highly focused consulting firm specializing in all aspects of civil engineering, earth sciences, and field/testing services for dams, nuclear power plants, and other power-related markets. Our firm has worked around the world on unique, challenging, and technically demanding projects. We take pride in our commitment to providing personal and professional services in a responsive, high quality manner, and continually strive to exceed our clients’ expectations by providing innovative and economically smart solutions. To learn more about our global experience visit us at www.rizzointl.com.
EEOC Disclaimer: RIZZO International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer in that our policy, in accordance with Federal and State laws, prohibits employment discrimination solely on the basis of a person’s race, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, or disability except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Candidates need to submit their resume through our website for consideration by clicking the “Apply Externally” button.