Robert Half Legal is recruiting a team of administrative professionals for an On-Site opportunity with a prominent immigration law firm in Downtown Los Angeles, CA. The Administrative Paralegal will wear many hats and gain great legal experience.
- Start: August 31st
- Duration: 3+ months with the possibility of a permanent offer extended
- Location: On-site in Downtown Los Angeles (remote is not optional for this opportunity)
- Hours: 9:30am – 6:30pm PST with potential overtime
- Draft correspondence with clients including emails, letters
- Assist in the completion of applications and petitions on behalf of clients to file with government agencies
- Compile and summarize data on status of cases and reports
- Collect and maintain confidential client contact information
- Assist in client intake of case information
- Bachelor’s degree, Associate’s degree or Paralegal Certification
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
Apply in confidence today – this position will be staffed by the end of the week!