Robert Half Legal is recruiting a team of administrative professionals for an On-Site opportunity with a prominent immigration law firm in San Francisco, CA. The Jr. Paralegal will wear many hats and gain great legal experience.
- Pay rate: $18.00/hr.
- Start dates: August 31st
- Duration: 3+ months with the possibility of a permanent offer extended
- Location: On-site in San Francisco (remote is not optional for this opportunity)
- Hours: 9:30am – 6:30pm PST with expected overtime (5-10 hours a week)
- Draft correspondence with clients including emails, letters
- Assist in the completion of applications and petitions on behalf of clients to file with government agencies
- Compile and summarize data on status of cases and reports
- Collect and maintain confidential client contact information
- Assist in client intake of case information
- Must be a San Francisco Bay Area resident available to start immediately
- Bachelor’s degree, Associate’s degree or Paralegal Certification
- Must be willing to work in office wearing PPE
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
Apply in confidence today – this position will be staffed by the end of the week!