Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to take the next steps in your legal career? Our client, a prestigious business immigration law firm with offices located in San Francisco, New York and internationally is looking for a Jr. Paralegal who is eager to join a dynamic and growing team.
• Pay: $20/hr.
• Start Dates: October 12th
• Duration: 3+ months (possibility of extension)
• Location: On-site in San Francisco Financial District (remote is not optional)
• Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm PST 37.5 hour work week (with expected overtime)
• Draft correspondence with clients including emails, letters
• Assist in the completion of applications and petitions on behalf of clients
• Compile and summarize data on status of cases and reports
• Collect and maintain confidential client contact information
• Draft legal documents detailing eligibility
• BA/BS degree preferred or comparable recent experience
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Candidates should not be pending for any permanent roles
Don’t let this long-term temporary role pass you by – submit your resume today!