- Strong organization and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and a high sense of urgency
- Ability to interact with team members across the organization in different locations
- Ability to prioritize tasks and take the initiative in a fast-paced and independent environment
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Effective task management skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
As an Administrative Assistant Intern, you’ll have the opportunity to strategize and execute a variety of projects while collaborating with team members company-wide.
- Assist in the organization and planning of programs and events
- Attend and take notes during high-level meetings
- Organize schedules, schedule meetings and prioritize meeting requests
- Prepare presentation materials at a high-level
- Provide administrative support
- Assist with various projects as requested
- Maintain positive working relations with team members and outside clients
Who We Are
Detroit-based Rocket Companies® is a family of businesses providing simple, fast and trusted digital solutions for complex transactions. The name comes from our flagship business, Rocket Mortgage®, which was founded in 1985. Today, we’re a publicly traded company involved in several different industries, including mortgages, fintech, real estate, automotive and more. We’re insistently different in how we look at the world and committed to an inclusive workplace where every voice is heard. We’re passionate about the work we do, and it shows. We’ve been ranked #5 on Fortune’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021, as well as ranking #1 for Fortune’s Best Large Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance List in 2021.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
We are proud equal opportunity employers and committed to providing an inclusive environment based on mutual respect for all candidates and team members. Employment decisions, including hiring decisions, are not based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law.