- Strong time management and project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Possess self-motivation and a competitive spirit
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to speak to a wide range of people
The Sales Intern works closely with Mortgage Bankers and takes a vital role in the mortgage process. They have the opportunity to build interpersonal sales skills while speaking to clients and are given complete freedom to search out and create process improvement ideas.
- Attend meetings, huddles and training sessions to learn alongside the team
- Improve pipeline efficiency by speaking with clients
- Identify areas for improvement and help create solutions for the business
- Conduct research as needed
- Help manage projects and track progress
Who We Are
Detroit-based Rocket Companies® is a family of businesses providing simple, fast and trusted digital solutions for complex transactions. The name comes from our flagship business, Rocket Mortgage®, which was founded in 1985. Today, we’re a publicly traded company involved in several different industries, including mortgages, fintech, real estate, automotive and more. We’re insistently different in how we look at the world and committed to an inclusive workplace where every voice is heard. We’re passionate about the work we do, and it shows. We’ve been ranked #5 on Fortune’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021, as well as ranking #1 for Fortune’s Best Large Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance List in 2021.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
We are proud equal opportunity employers and committed to providing an inclusive environment based on mutual respect for all candidates and team members. Employment decisions, including hiring decisions, are not based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law.