Do you love food and beverage? Come to work and enjoy the view! Sand Point Country Club seeks outgoing, positive, self-starters to join our Food and Beverage Team!
We are looking for the following Front of House Position:
· Server/Bartenders Full-Time ~ for the Pan Room – named for the panoramic view of the mountains and the lake! – and Main Dining Room.
· Pay starts at $22 per hour but can increase based on experience.
· At least 1 year of serving experience AND 1 year of bartending experience are required.
Must be 21 years of age or older.
o Food Handler and Class 12 Alcohol permits required.
· Must be available for 30+ hours per week.
· Looking for persons who are available for all or some of these shifts:
o Lunch Service – Tuesdays and Weekends
o Dinner Service – Wednesday through Friday
Competitive Compensation Package includes:
· Complimentary meals for shifts over 5 hours
· Club pays 80% of your medical, dental, and vision insurance after 60 days
· Club pays 100% of your life insurance after 60 days
· Matching 401k after 6 months
Lots of parking available on Club property!
Founded in 1927, Sand Point Country Club is the only private golf club in Seattle with all the amenities of a country club.
Team members have access to the Club’s numerous facilities including:
· Challenging 18-hole course re-designed by world renowned architect David McLay Kidd
· Covered, heated driving range
· Four outdoor and lighted tennis courts
· Fitness Center
The ideal candidates would embody Sand Point’s Mission, Vision, and Values:
· Mission: Sand Point Country Club is an intimate, family-friendly Club located in a beautiful setting with sought after golf, swimming, tennis, fitness, and dining facilities along with exceptional service and social programs that encourage member involvement and enjoyment while building our heritage and traditions.
· Vision: Sand Point Country Club provides a welcoming atmosphere driven by inclusive membership, dedicated employees, well-maintained facilities and innovative member experiences where enduring friendships are made and families flourish.
· Values: Integrity, Respect, Dedication, Sustainable, Environmental Stewards, Innovative, and Community