Do you love golf? Come to work and enjoy the view! Sand Point Country Club seeks outgoing, positive, self-starters to join our Golf Operations Team!
We are looking for a year-round, PT hourly Outside Services Attendant (20 to 29 hours per week) and offer the following benefits:
· Complimentary meals for shifts over 5 hours
· Complimentary uniforms
· Discounts on golf merchandise
· Team members have access to the Club’s numerous facilities including:
o Challenging 18-hole course re-designed by world renowned architect David McLay Kidd
o Covered, heated driving range
o Four outdoor and lighted tennis courts
o Fitness Center!
Pay starts at $16.69 per hour but can increase based on experience. Must be available for the following shifts:
· Monday through Friday 1pm to 8 pm
· Current driver’s license required.
The ideal candidates would embody the following traits as well as Sand Point’s Mission, Vision and Values:
· Mission: Sand Point Country Club is an intimate, family-friendly Club located in a beautiful setting with sought after golf, swimming, tennis, fitness, and dining facilities along with exceptional service and social programs that encourage member involvement and enjoyment while building our heritage and traditions.
· Vision: Sand Point Country Club provides a welcoming atmosphere driven by inclusive membership, dedicated employees, well-maintained facilities and innovative member experiences where enduring friendships are made and families flourish.
· Values: Integrity, Respect, Dedication, Sustainable, Environmental Stewards, Innovative, and Community