Do you love to swim? Come to work and enjoy the view! Sand Point Country Club seeks outgoing, positive, self-starters to join our Aquatics Team!
We are looking for Lifeguards who are available through September and have experience as a Lifeguard to Swim Lessons Instructor.
· Monday through Friday mornings, afternoons, and evenings
· Weekend mornings, afternoons, and evenings
· Other shifts outside of the above listed may also be available depending on season and department need
· Shifts may vary per week between 12 – 25 hours
The following certifications are required:
· Current Lifeguard certificate which includes CPR for the professional rescuer, AED and first aid (Accepted certifying organizations are Ellis, American Red Cross, and YMCA.)
Lots of parking available on Club property! Pay starts at $16.69 per hour but can increase based on experience.
Founded in 1927, Sand Point Country Club is the only private golf club in Seattle with all of the amenities of a country club.
Team members have access to the Club’s numerous facilities including:
· Challenging 18-hole course re-designed by world renowned architect David McLay Kidd
· Covered, heated driving range
· Four outdoor and lighted tennis courts
· Fitness Center
The ideal candidates would embody Sand Point’s Mission, Vision, and Values:
· Mission: Sand Point Country Club is an intimate, family-friendly Club located in a beautiful setting with sought after golf, swimming, tennis, fitness, and dining facilities along with exceptional service and social programs that encourage member involvement and enjoyment while building our heritage and traditions.
· Vision: Sand Point Country Club provides a welcoming atmosphere driven by inclusive membership, dedicated employees, well-maintained facilities and innovative member experiences where enduring friendships are made and families flourish.
· Values: Integrity, Respect, Dedication, Sustainable, Environmental Stewards, Innovative, and Community