Do you love food and beverage? Come to work and enjoy the view! Sand Point Country Club seeks outgoing, positive, self-starters to join our Food and Beverage Team!
We are looking for the following Front of House Position:
· Servers Part-time ~ for the Pan Room – named for the panoramic view of the mountains and the lake! – and Main Dining Room.
· Pay starts at $21 per hour but can increase based on experience.
· Must be available for 15 – 25 hours per week.
· Looking for persons who are available for all or some of these shifts:
o Lunch Service – Tuesdays and Weekends
o Dinner Service – Wednesday through Friday
Lots of parking available on Club property! At least 1 year of serving experience is required.
Founded in 1927, Sand Point Country Club is the only private golf club in Seattle with all of the amenities of a country club.
Team members have access to the Club’s numerous facilities including:
· Challenging 18-hole course re-designed by world renowned architect David McLay Kidd
· Covered, heated driving range
· Four outdoor and lighted tennis courts
· Fitness Center
The ideal candidates would embody Sand Point’s Mission, Vision, and Values:
· Mission: Sand Point Country Club is an intimate, family-friendly Club located in a beautiful setting with sought after golf, swimming, tennis, fitness, and dining facilities along with exceptional service and social programs that encourage member involvement and enjoyment while building our heritage and traditions.
· Vision: Sand Point Country Club provides a welcoming atmosphere driven by inclusive membership, dedicated employees, well-maintained facilities and innovative member experiences where enduring friendships are made and families flourish.
· Values: Integrity, Respect, Dedication, Sustainable, Environmental Stewards, Innovative, and Community