The Internal Audit Intern will primarily be an active member of the Internal Audit Team. The internship will be the duration of the school year and summer and is paid.
This internship works with partners in our Home Office in Green Bay, WI but is open to be remote/virtual for the entire internship.
Looking to hire immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Work proactively with internal customers to ensure audit recommendations are implemented timely. Prepare corrective action follow-up reports.
- Assist in assigned duties for conducting internal audits and follow-up audit work.
- Assist in compiling information related to internal audit process (systems: Oracle and TeamMate).
- Update Internal Audit metrics and provide monthly / quarterly reporting.
- Update and maintain Internal Audit software, as needed.
- Create internal audit reports reporting for internal customers.
- Coordinate and communicate findings to internal audit customers.
- Many other projects and duties as assigned.
What you need to succeed:
- Must be currently pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. Sophomore or Junior level preferred (May 2023 grads or later).
- Ability to adapt to a complex work environment.
- Ability to work approximately 20 hours/week during the school year and 40 hours/week during the summer. Ability to work Monday-Friday is preferred.
- Ability to review and interpret data sets.
- Medium to high computer skills (w/ emphasis in Microsoft Excel).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to apply creative thinking skills.
Qualifying Positions Offer:
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to an 8 percent Schreiber match and has been recognized as Best-in-Class for companies with 5,000-plus employees.
- A unique Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- An opportunity to share in the company’s success through our pay-for-performance incentive plan.
- Competitive medical, prescription drug, dental and vision benefits without a waiting period, including second-opinion medical consultation with specialists
- Wellness resources, including a fitness reimbursement program and access to an interactive personalized online wellness program
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Relocation assistance
- Professional growth and development opportunities through training and our Education Assistance Program